Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hi blogging friends,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween~








I had fun bringing out old decorations and making some new ones.




You know I love finding dolls.
I found a few on these on a trip to New Orleans yesterday, 
the rest from estate sales.










Shirley Temple was my favorite find this month!

I have lots more pictures to share, 
next time.

Meanwhile,
it's time to bring out the Thanksgiving and Fall
decorations.

Have a great week,
Blessings,

Dorothy
and Ms.Wilma
Bam Bam and Dino












6 comments:

Denise said...

hello sweet friend. love all the pictures, the dolls are awesome. Coco sends her love to ms. Wilma, bam bam, and dino.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have some fun Halloween creations. I hated to put mine away this weekend. And you know I love the dolls! The small Madame Alexander sure is sweet and Shirley T. is amazing! What wonderful finds. Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to redress a couple of Barbies tomorrow! lol Hugs, Diane

Librarian said...

The Shirley Temple doll is one I would have loved to have when I was a little girl myself - I saw some of her movies as a kid and loved her!
Halloween was a quiet evening for me, last but not least because it would have been my late husband's 47th birthday. Here in Germany, Halloween isn't as big as in the US; it is mainly for children, and as far as I can tell, there were only a few small groups of little kids with one or two parents touring the neighbourhood. My front door is not visible from the street, and so nobody rang.

Kay G. said...

Oh! Your Shirley Temple doll is gorgeous! Here's the thing, I think I would have gotten that no matter what the price was...and I am the cheapest person living on this Earth, I promise! LOL. xx

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sweet decorations Dorothy ! I just got out a few Thanksgiving decorations today. Don't really have too much, but enough, lol. Thats quite a find of dolls. Wow, even a Shirley Temple!

Kiss the fur babies for me. :)

The JR said...

Yes, it was a good Halloween. Even stayed away from the day after sale candy!!!

Looks like you were all decorated for the holiday!