Thursday, September 11, 2014

HALLOWEEN CRAFTING


There's a little nip of Fall in the air early in the mornings.


My favorite time of the year.
Time to slow down and reflect.
Time to start some crafting!


I finished making my little Halloween Pumpkin, he's ready to go Trick or Treating.
I had some good help and tips from Meri Wiley at http://imagimeris.blogspot.com/


Ms. Wilma says she needs a new costume this year, she doesn't want to go as a witch this time.
I may dress her and Bam Bam as cave people like the Flintstones. ;-)


I haven't been blogging lately, because I had my other knee replacement
surgery three weeks ago.
I've been dragging around the house trying to get well, doing physical therapy every other day.


I have been sorting and organizing this bag of old lace which was a gift from a good friend.


I decorated my baby boys little infant shoes.
He is 34 years old now!





Playing with my dollies.





I hope you are finding some time to play.

Happy September Crafting,

Dorothy, Wilma and Bam Bam
















11 comments:

Mngarden said...

I love the turkey print; can you tell me who the artist is? Very vibrant, wonderful autumn print!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, I love your Halloween crafting! And the little shoes with the lace. And it's always fun to see your dollies and books. I played in my doll room this week. If you visit...skip down a post to see dollies! heehee! Take care of yourself and let yourself heal! Sweet hugs, Diane

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I have a Tiny Tears :) Looks like you hav been busy even thru your surgery...
Fun Halloween crafting.
warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

Donna G,
I saw the autumn print on Pinterest, I don't know the artist. It may have been an old postcard.

Unknown said...

Dorothy,
Even though it has been hot and will be for awhile, I am SO ready for fall!
Love this Autumn art photo! I love Wilma's costume, maybe it would fit Bailey....lol I do not think my little firecracker would allow a costume, but we will see...I did but her a hat, and some orange socks! lol Happy Crafting to you also!

Librarian said...

Wish you all the best for your healing knee!
There is definitely more than just a nip of all in the air here; we've had a dreadfully wet (and chilly) August and only last week was finally warmer and sunny again. Yesterday, the weather has turned once more and it is a grey, rainy day - just right for going to work, and if the weekend is like this, too, I'll spend it with lots of reading, writing and some games :-)

Isn't that nurse doll the cutest little thing!!

Trace4J said...

What wonderful crafting.
I love sweet lil Wilma.
Fall is in the air.
And I too am loving the cooler temps.
Woolie Hugs

Anne said...

Love all your halloween stuff. I love to do things for my grandchildren otherwise I probably wouldnt bother to trim the house for just the two of us.I'm making a halloween wreath to hang too, just need to make some spiders!

Tea in the Library said...

Love your pumpkin fellow. Best wishes and prayers for continued recovery.

The JR said...

oh man did I enjoy that cool snap we had here in MS this weekend.

did tons of yard and farm work...tons more to be done, but always is......

Laura said...

Surgery on the knee sounds painful, but I'm glad to see that you've had time to play :) I adore your little pumpkin fellow...he has the cutest expression! I've been wanting to get back into the paperclay but I've been busy with projects for Thomas lately!